The entire atlasCARE team at the leading Georgian fertility clinic has the highest possible qualifications and national certifications, from our doctors and lab management to our highly trained staff of nurses and technicians. Our Egg Donation with Surrogacy program provides modern, convenient facilities in Georgia.
We offer one of the most prevalent and inclusive egg donor programs in the world. Our egg donors are, indeed — remarkable, accomplished young women.
INSPIRED BY DETAILS.
AtlasCARE IVF continues to be one of the most highly regarded egg donor programs in the world as we continue to connect outstanding young women who are willing and able to give this life altering gift to admirable intended parents looking to build a family. Learn more about the Step by Step Process.
Egg Donation With Surrogacy — Special Delivery
What is Egg Donation with Surrogacy?
- Some women are unable to produce healthy eggs and achieve pregnancy. Egg donation with surrogacy may be the only option to help intended parents experience parenthood.
- Egg Donation gives intended parents the ability to select characteristics, such as ethnicity, education, intelligence, and important physical attributes.
- Our hands-on approach makes the egg donation process easier than ever.
Why Would a Woman Want to Donate Her Eggs to Us?
Becoming an egg donor is a unique opportunity to assist others in fulfilling their dream of becoming parents. It is a display of compassion and humanity — that is so needed in today’s world.
This generous donation of eggs gives intended parents who are suffering from infertility the opportunity to create a child of their own and dive in world of parenthood.
In addition to the personal satisfaction you receive by helping create a family, egg donors also receive compensation.
When Should We Use Donor Eggs for Surrogacy?
Egg donation was originally developed to treat infertility in women who have ovarian failure and want to experience a pregnancy and birth. Still other women carry genetic problems that they do not wish to pass on to their children. Using donated eggs offers a dramatically improved outlook and a first-rate chance for couples to build a family.
Use of donated eggs is generally recommended for:
- Women whose own eggs are of poor quality
- Women in the older reproductive age group
- Women with chromosomal or genetic diseases that they wish to avoid passing on to their offspring
- Women with premature menopause, premature ovarian failure, absent ovaries, diminished ovarian reserve or poor response to fertility drugs
- Women with ovarian damage following surgery, radiation or chemotherapy
- Women with active ovaries; history of recurrent miscarriage
How Can We Select an Egg Donor?
A successful donor egg program requires a selection of exceptional women who want to help other women achieve their dream of motherhood.
Our egg donor profiles contain brief information about an egg donor, such as age, height, weight, complexion, ethnic origin, education, and experience as an egg donor— and include a photo to assist you in selecting an egg donor.
AtlasCARE egg donors are women aged 18 to 32 of diverse ethnic backgrounds and astounding educational accomplishments, including college degrees and distinctive talents.